Our Spring Capsule Wardrobe Inspiration In 18 Ethically Made Staples
Spring Is Here!
Investing in high quality, ethically made staples aligns perfectly with our values and ethos here at The Good Trade. In celebration of the stunning springtime sunshine and budding flowers, we’ve pulled together our favorite mix and match staples for spring.
Each piece of this capsule inspiration is made ethically and built to last well beyond this season. These are the pieces we imagine ourselves wearing at least 30 wears and loving every time we do. If you’re embarking on a capsule for the first time, or are looking for further inspiration, check out Lee Vosburgh of Style Bee and Caroline Rector of Un-fancy for their work as well!
Details below the images. Let us know your favorites!
Silks & Shirts
1. Evie Off The Shoulder by All The Wild Roses, $95 AUD | Responsibly Made, Give Back To Female Entrepreneurs
2. Freyja Silk Top by Siizu, $70 | Responsibly Made, Eco-Friendly Fabrics
3. The Japanese GoWeave Back-Zip Tee by Everlane, $88 | Made Responsibly
4. Joanna in Organic by Krochet Kids, $42 | Artisan Made in Peru, 100% Organic Cotton
5. Joelle Top by People Tree, $60 | Fair Trade, 100% Cotton
6. Organic Cotton Jersey Tee by HOPE Made, $66 | Made In USA, 100% Organic Cotton
Jumpers, jeans & dresses
7. Georgia by All The Wild Roses, $265 AUD | Responsibly Made, Give Back To Female Entrepreneurs
8. Emmeline Dress by YSTR, $198 | USA Made, Sustainable Production, Cut-To-Order
9. Shift Wrap Dress by Tribe Alive, $208 | Artisan Made in Guatamala
10. Finley Overall by YSTR, $198 | USA Made, Sustainable Production, Cut-To-Order
11. Classic Stripe Jumper by Tribe Alive, $178 | Artisan Made in Guatamala
12. Eira Silk Dress by Siizu, $95 | Responsibly Made
13. Chrissy Trimtone Skinny Jean by DL1961, $178 | Responsibly Made, Eco-Friendly Fabrics
14. The Stretch Ponte Crop by Everlane, $78 | Industry Leading Transparency
15. The Wide Crop Leg Jean by Everlane, $68 | Industry Leading Transparency