Jumpsuits Are Easy-Peasy
You know those days when you don’t feel like putting a lot of effort into your outfit, but you want to look like you put a lot of effort into your outfit? I have those days quite a bit, and I’ve found the perfect solution: jumpsuits. Particularly the workwear-inspired jumpsuits that everyone seems to be wearing right now.
I splurged on my own jumpsuit last year for my birthday and I’ve got to say, I don’t regret it one bit. If you’re looking to invest in a statement piece that you’ll get a ton of wears out of, you’ll definitely want to check out the ethical and sustainable jumpsuits on this list.
1. Short-Sleeve Jumpsuit in Vintage Tee Off-White by Big Bud Press, $172 | Big Bud Press is known for their super-durable jumpsuits that come in a variety of cool colors. This off-white short-sleeve jumpsuit is perfect for casual Friday at work or a night of karaoke with friends. Ethically-made in LA from 100% cotton twill.
2. Modern Utility Jumpsuit in Brass by Everlane, $100 | For those days when you don’t feel like putting on pants, but a dress feels like too much—there’s this jumpsuit. Made of a lightweight stretch cotton, with a belt you can go with or without. Made responsibly in this factory in Jiangmen, China.
3. Hemp Boiler Suit in Sienna by Back Beat Co, $160 | This comfy twist on the workwear jumpsuit is everything you could ask for in a staple wardrobe piece. It’s an effortlessly cool look, with plenty of room for movement if you’re on-the-go. Made using environmentally-friendly practices in Los Angeles.
4. Nova Jumpsuit by M.i.h Jeans, £265 | This striking jumpsuit is out of this world—hence the name! With a cinched waist (and what seems to be more zippers than I can count), this jumpsuit is bound to turn heads when you walk into a room. Made using eco-conscious production practices in the UK.
5. Lucky Jumpsuit in Velvet by LACAUSA, $188 | The simplistic fit of this classic canvas jumpsuit makes it easy to dress up with a pair of boots or dress down with a pair of sneakers. However you choose to style it, you’ll inevitably look like the most cool, calm, and collected version of yourself. Made ethically in downtown LA.