Time For Sweater Weather!
Ah, autumn. As warmer days end and cooler days arrive, we are daydreaming about fall foliage, pumpkin picking, cider donuts, and of course, sweater weather. It’s time to break out those heeled booties, chunky knit scarves, and cozy jumpers to keep you comfortable all season long.
We’ve handpicked 9 sustainable sweaters that will have you embracing the colder temps. You’ll find these sweaters are sustainably made with organic cottons and eco-friendly dyes, from cable-knit designs to relaxed v-necks. Need more cozy fall inspiration? Check out our autumn capsule wardrobe and our favorite ethical boots for fall!
Responsibly-Made Sweaters For Fall
1. Fluff Long Cardigan from EILEEN FISHER, $268 | 100% organic cotton, fair trade, gives back
2. Boyfriend V-Neck from Grana, $115 | Fair labor standards, ethically-produced cashmere
3. Studded Cable Sweater from Indigenous, $218 | Organic cotton + tencel, low-impact dyes, fair trade
4. Essential $75 Cashmere from Naadam, $75 | Ethical production, fair treatment of herders & sheep
5. The Cashmere Crew from Everlane, $100 | Made responsibly, industry-leading transparency
6. Baby Alpaca Cardigan from HOPE Made In The World, $144 | Fair labor standards, artisan-made in Peru
7. The Hemless Vee from Slumlove Sweater Co, $72 | Locally-sourced cotton, sustainable practices, ethically made, gives back
8. Antonia Rib Jumper from People Tree, $110 | 100% organic cotton, sustainably sourced, fair trade
9. Stacia Long Cardigan from Thought, £69.90 | 100% organic cotton, GOTS-certified, Azo-free dyes, sustainably sourced