Soak Up That Summer Sunshine!
Our inspiration is playful and easy-breezy this season, featuring saturated rust and coral pieces—and plenty of short and cropped bottoms for warmer weather. We're pairing some of our favorite bold, versatile dresses with understated, neutral accessories like comfortable shoes, raffia bags, and gold-toned jewelry. We're also finding ourselves drawn to garments that wrap and tie, so we can finish off our outfits with the perfect feminine bow.
Here are our 18 favorite responsibly-made pieces that are inspiring our capsule wardrobe this summer! Each piece of this capsule is made ethically and built to last well beyond this season. These are the pieces we imagine ourselves wearing at least 30 wears and loving every time we do.
Details below the images. Let us know your favorites! ✨
Capsule Wardrobe Pieces
1. The Wrap Top by The Acey, $107 | Made in London with deadstock, natural & biodegradable materials
2. Brenda Organic Top by Mayamiko, $65 | Fair trade artisan-made clothing, vegan
3. Reversible Raw Finish Tank by Hackwith Design House, $135 | Made in USA, made-to-order
4. The V-Neck Tank by Franc, $49 | Made responsibly in Canada, OEKO-TEX certified fabric
5. The Denim Skirt by Everlane, $58 | Made responsibly, industry-leading transparency, 100% cotton
6. The Ramona Set by Junim LA, $110 | Made in Los Angeles, CA, uses reclaimed fabrics
7. The Wide Leg by ABLE, $128 | Handmade in Mexico, fair labor, women's empowerment, B Corp
8. Mara Shorts by Jungle Folk, $168 | Certified organic, ethically made, direct relationships with sewers
9. Carly Trousers by People Tree, $134 | Fair trade, made from certified 100% organic cotton
10. Tee Shirt Dress by Pact, $40 | GOTS certified organic cotton, fair trade, eco-friendly
11. Ella Maxi Dress by Whimsy + Row, $148 | Made in Los Angeles, CA, made from deadstock
12. Primavera Floral Dress by Thought, £59.90 | 100% Tencel, sustainably made, fair labor standards
13. Pebble Link Earrings by WKNDLA, $188 | Handmade-to-order in Los Angeles, sustainable practices
14. Convertible Crossbody by HFS Collective, $198 | Made in USA from sustainable materials, vegan
15. Ning Earrings by Starfish Project, $64.99 | Supports & empowers survivors of human trafficking
16. Caitlin Flatform Sandals by Beyond Skin, $195 | Vegan, handmade responsibly in Spain
17. Lucia Sandal by Nisolo, $148 | Fair labor standards, sustainable practices, artisan empowerment
18. Bonaventure Sneaker by Matt & Nat, $66.50 | Vegan, fair wages, use eco-friendly materials