Fall Is In The Air!
After a hot summer, we're ready to start cozying up in our favorite fall staples: chunky sweaters, dark denim, and a neutral, jewel-tone inspired closet. In celebration of pumpkin-spice-everything and falling leaves, we've pulled together 18 of our favorite high quality, ethically made staples to get you inspired for the season.
Each piece of this capsule inspiration is made ethically and built to last well beyond this season. These are the pieces we imagine ourselves wearing at least 30 wears and loving every time we do. If you’re embarking on a capsule for the first time, or are looking for further inspiration, check out Lee Vosburgh of Style Bee and Caroline Rector of Un-fancy for their work as well! Details below the images. Let us know your favorites!
Shirts & Sweaters
1. The Silk Long Sleeve Blouse by Everlane, $88 | Made responsibly, industry-leading transparency
2. Relaxed Poplin Shirt by Everlane, $65 | Made responsibly, industry-leading transparency
3. Baby Alpaca V-Neck Sweater by HOPE Made, $137 | Made responsibly, 100% baby alpaca
4. Munin Sleeveless Sweater by SiiZU, $55 | Made responsibly, sustainable materials
5. Audrey Organic Cotton Cardigan by Thought, £55 | Organic cotton, sustainably made
6. Jael Silk Tee by Raven & Lily, $134 | Made responsibly in Kenya, fair trade
Pants & Dresses
7. Florence Mid Rise Skinny Jean by DL1961, $178 | Made responsibly, eco-friendly fabrics
8. High-Rise Skinny Jean by Everlane, $68 | Made responsibly, industry-leading transparency
9. Jasmine Culottes by People Tree, $139 | Fair trade, 100% cotton
10. Dawn Wrap Dress by Modernation, $168 | Made in USA, made with sustainable materials
11. Sabina Shirtdress by Mata Traders, $104 | Made responsibly by women in Nepal
12. Robyn Dress Coat from Bead & Reel, $125 | Made responsibly, eco-friendly fabrics
13. Eleanor Coat from ACCOMPANY, $776 | Artisan-made, fair trade
14. Sid Jacket by YSTR, $198 | Made in USA, sustainable production, cut-to-order
15. Eileen Blazer by People Tree, $194 | Fair trade, 100% cotton
Shoes & Boots
16. Chelsea Boot in Brandy by Nisolo, $228 | Made responsibly in Peru
17. Gaby Shoes in Mustard by The Root Collective, $98 | Artisan made in Guatemala
18. Sienna Black Slouch Vegan Boots by Beyond Skin, $305 | PETA-approved vegan